10 key components to build a successful online business
9. How Much Should a Website Cost?
This is often a question asked by first-time web customers. People aren’t sure how much a site should cost. Obviously, it depends on the features you need to conduct your business on the web. Online brochures are a big part of our business and they are very affordable. Our value-oriented approach, low-cost structure, and technical services enable us to deliver successful websites to a wide range of customers. We do fixed-bid, menu-based quotes which are easy to understand.
We recommend getting a number of proposals from different web design companies along with references. Check for hidden charges or monthly fees. Make sure you own your site, can move it anytime you want and it’s built in open source software that runs anywhere.
call us to discuss your project 512-469-7454
here are some
- 10 Top Design Tips - essential ideas to make your site a success
- How to Select the Right Fonts for your Website
- Trends in Logo Design and How to use Logos in Websites
- Pallasart's Guide to Search Engine Optimization
- Pallasart's ABCs - Dictionary of Technical Terms
- Walt's Overview on Internet Video
- Making Effective use of Color in Websites
- Why a web page may look different on different computers
- The Austin Advantage
- Using Social Networking Sites Like Facebook and Twitter to Promote Your Business
- Royalty-Free Stock Photography Sources