GREAT WINE STORE - WINERY WEBSITES INCREASE SALES
Pallasart builds websites for wineries and wine retailers that reflect years of experience creating sites for this industry.
Our experience means we understand the specific needs of your business and what works in online marketing. We provide a wide range of website features designed especially for the wine business. Our sites incorporate features that are crafted to meet your specific business objectives and reflect the unique look and feel of your business.
Pallasart is in a unique position to assist your company in achieving its online potential.
We program our sites in PHP - the open source programming language used to create dynamic database driven websites. This means it's easy to update your site over time with new features, and you can use anyone who knows PHP to work on or modify your website.
We can develop smartphone versions of your site and Pallasart websites work across all of the latest browser versions.
Pallasart's Content Management System - our CMS - is an amazing control panel that gives users access to site operations and allows them to make updates 24/7.
Our websites are easy to manage without knowledge of HTML. With just a few minutes each week, you can keep your site current with information about your business activities, products, services and new marketing programs. You can also add useful client tools to your site. Through a password-protected section of your site, your vendors can review contracts, product samples, budgets, invoices etc.
We've tailored a wide range of website features especially for businesses in the wine, beverage and food industry, Although our focus is wine and food websites in Austin and central Texas, we've also created websites for clients from Paris, France to the Napa Valley in California. We have been working with the wine industry for years, having built our first winery website in 1996. From big to small, we've built sites for national brands to small boutique wine stores and wineries.
Our sites incorporate features that are crafted to meet your specific business objectives and reflect the unique look and feel of your company and its online business.
- General information about your company
- Cool online smart maps
- Profiles for your management team, employees and customer service staff.
- Online job offerings with web-based application.
- Complete integration with Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- Auto-generated wine tech sheets
- Winemaker tasting notes
- Complete online wine and gourmet food storefronts with shopping cart
- Credit card or PayPal payments
- Monthly auto-ship programs
- Complex search features
- Rotating wine specials
- Seasonal promotions
- Online tasting rooms and virtual tastings
- Online wine clubs with discount pricing
- Wholesale shopping with customer specific pricing and billing options
- Ability to add branch locations and new stores
- "Where to Buy" selectors by zip code, city or state
- Beautiful, custom invoices for customers
- Smartphone functionality
- Photo and transmit labels for special orders
- Virtual online wine label collections for customers
- Beautiful online customer newsletters
- Online retailer materials - such as downloadable shelf toppers
- Rotating featured suppliers
- Integration with all popular mailing list systems - such as Constant Contact and MailChimp
We can redesign your logo, labels or even help you create a new identity for your company.
Perhaps this is your first website or it has been a long time since you upgraded your existing one. If you aren't sure what you need, we'll help you define your requirements and understand your options. Online wine retainers have unique needs for search, pricing and shipping. Since we have a lot of experience with wine and food websites, we can walk your through the whole process from concept to delivery. There are many new features and cool techniques used in website design today. We can show you how to use them to optimize your website and reach the widest possible audience. As a retailer or wine producer your number one goal is increasing sales, and a Pallasart website will help you achieve just that.
Call us at 512 469-7454 to discuss any additional tools or features that might interest you. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your objectives and provide you with a price quote for a new site or a redesign of an existing one. Our quote form is below if you'd like to get an idea of what a website costs - our 2016 pricing is very competitive.