Is your site mobile-friendly? In April 2015 Google is changing the way it displays results. If your website is not mobile friendly it will no longer appear in smartphone searches. Call Pallasart today to review your site and see if it's ready.
Online sales continue to grow! 2015 will be a banner year for business on the web. Our pricing is very competitive and we program sites using the very latest technologies.
Pallasart specializes in the production of online retail sites for luxury stores. We understand that luxury retailers require a higher level of sophistication and style. Because of our experience with this market, we understand the importance of aligning your online presence with your brand identity in all areas of the media. Your customers expect a higher level of service and will request more images and detailed information about a product prior to purchase. We can provide you with the tools to sell more effectively to the collector, specialist or sophisticated consumer.
Pallasart is in a unique position to assist your company in achieving its online potential.
We program our sites in PHP - the open source software for the web. This means it's easy to update your site over time with new features and you can use anyone who knows PHP to work on or modify your site.
We can develop smartphone versions of your site and Pallasart websites work across all of the latest browser versions.
The websites we built are completely responsive - they auto-fit on every possible device your customers could use - from smartphones to tablets, notebooks and big monitors.
Pallasart's Content Management System - our CMS - is an amazing control panel that gives to access to site operations 24/7.
Our websites are easy to manage without knowledge of HTML. For just a few minutes each week, you can keep your site current with information about your business activities, products, services or new marketing programs. You can also add useful client tools to your site. Through a password-protected section of your site, your vendors can review contracts, product samples, budgets, invoices etc.
We've designed a wide range of website features especially for retailers with a focus on fashion sales, high-end jewelers, luxury car showrooms, jet supplier/servicers, art gallery owners, antique dealers or others. Our sites incorporate features that make sense for your objectives and will reflect the unique look and feel of your online business.
You can pick and choose what makes sense for your business and budget:
- High quality graphics and sophisticated 2015 designs
- General information about your company
- Auto-generated product categories
- Products with pricing, availability option and cross-linking
- Complete retail and wholesale shopping systems
- Multiple product image options and different 'blow-up' functions
- Auto color generation for online items
- Embedded product videos
- Customer comments and rating systems
- Online automated customer follow-up
- Innovative question and answer functionality
- Product data sheets
- Drop-ship from multiple vendors
- Split payment to multiple suppliers
- Auto-calculating sales tax, shipping and handling
- Full payment systems integration, including credit cards and PayPal
- Monthly order and auto-billing for auto-ship items
- Seasonal promotions
- Online coupons
- Preferred customer accounts
- Rotating product promotions
- Rotating marketing messages
- Total social networking integration
- Pinterest integration
- Complete integration of Facebook including commenting
- Online sales database
- Integration with inventory management databases
- Creation and distribution of gorgeous online newsletters
- Downloadable PDF catalogs
- Integration with MailChimp, Constant Contact and other mailing list systems
- Installation of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools for your website
Give us a call at 512 469-7454 to discuss any additional features that might interest you. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your objectives and provide you with a price quote for a new site or a redesign of an existing one. A quote form is below for your convenience.