Although we specialize in law practice websites for Austin and throughout the state of Texas the online goals of law firms across the USA are very similar. Texas firms - and especially those in Austin - do have unique requirements from a branding standpoint.
We understand how law firms differ in the focus of their business. This means the look and feel of your site design must be tailored to your clients and each field of business you are in.
The size of a firm can vary greatly from one to two hundred and this will effect the size and complexity of a site.
Firms also have different resources to manage their websites and we design sites to meet the exact needs of each customer. While some firms have staff dedicated to manage their websites, most assign this responsibility to multi-tasked administrators. Our sites are especially designed for this business environment.
Law firms use the Internet to provide information about services, experience, practice areas and personnel.
Pallasart is in a unique position to assist your firm in achieving its online potential.
We program our sites in PHP - the open source software for the web. This means it's easy to update your site over time with new features and you can use anyone who knows PHP to work on or modify your site.
We can develop smartphone versions of your site and Pallasart websites work across all of the latest browser versions.
QR codes (abbreviation for Quick Response codes) are two dimensional matrix barcodes that have become a very popular method for allowing smartphone users to quickly scan a QR code on printed materials and automatically be directed to a website without having to type in a long URL. We include these with all the websites we build.
Pallasart's Content Management System - our CMS - is an amazing control panel that gives to access to site operations 24/7.
Our websites are easy to manage without knowledge of HTML. For just a few minutes each week, you can keep your site current with information about your business activities, products, services or new projects. You can also add useful client tools to your site. Through a password-protected section of your site, clients can review contracts, legal drafts and documents, budgets, forms or a project's status.
We've designed a wide range of website features for the legal profession:
- General information about your company that can be as detailed as you want
- Partner and other professional bios that can be organized by team, focus, seniority, etc.
- Detailed branch office information with local management and central control
- Informative areas of special practice and attached victories
- Downloadable PDFs on your firm
- Online audio interviews
- Embedded video that's easy to manage, in multiple formats using the latest technology
- Virtual seminars and conferences
- Total and effective Search Engine Optimization
- Interactive online presentations and slide shows
- Password-protected client or project management tools
- Rotating marketing messages about your firm
- Firm news and announcements
- Recruiting tools
- Integration with mailing list programs like MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Integration in appropriate ways with Facebook
- Smart maps and directions
- Interactive Contact information
- Professional memberships and resource databases
We can redesign your logo or help you create a new identity for your firm or practice.
Don't worry if you aren't sure what you need, we'll help you define your requirements and understand your options. There are many new features and innovative methods used in website design today and we can show you how to use them to make your site as effective as possible to grow your firm's business.
Call us in Austin at 512 469-7454 or use our toll-free number at 866 513-8916. to discuss any additional tools or features that might interest you.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your objectives and provide you with a price quote for a new site or a redesign of an existing one.