It’s Monday, March 19, 2018 in Austin, Texas
Top 10 Reasons Why Pokemon Go is Better Than Tinder
The Pokemon Go mobile app has been installed twice as many times as the Tinder dating app on Android phones in the United States, and the numbers keep growing. Additionally, 60% of those who downloaded it in the U.S. are using it daily,
Here are the Top Reasons Pokemon Go is Better than the Tinder Dating app:
- You can definitely get a "starter" match with a cute Charmander, even if you're ugly.
- Pokemons always look like their pictures.
- If you're a girl, you don't have to take hundreds of overhead selfies to find one that makes you look smaller.
- You don't have to think up any witty texts to capture a Pokemon.
- Pokemons won't agree to meetup, and then flake on you at the last moment.
- It doesn't matter if your friends all get with the same Pokemon.
- Your Pokemon definitely likes going to the gym, without all the locker room selfies.
- You won't have to decide on a Netflix movie that you aren't even going to watch to get with your Pokemon.
- Your Pokemon won't "ghost you" and make you feel bad about yourself.
- You can "catch all the Pokemons" instead of "catching all the STDs".
Feel free to share this article and why you like Pokemon Go over Tinder!
we've got the answers
Here's an informal overview of live chat options, outlining how Olark, one of the leading providers, works and its features. We explain how live chat can increase online sales and generate leads no matter the size of your company.
AUSTIN WEB DESIGN
bold and contemporary design
Pallasart launches new real estate website for Matthew Church, an Austin Keller Williams Associate. The site has many cool features that will help Matthew offer his services and attract new customers.
helping agents sell more
If you are a realtor or real estate broker, you need a website to advertise your business and attract new clients. Get clients to stay on your website by providing access to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) real estate listings.
more design ideas
The unspoken fear all web designers dread - you've been asked to use cursive fonts! There is no escape... yes, it has happened to me, Bob Atchison, many times and I have the battle scars to prove it. Here are some cursive fonts I actually like.
too many people in austin?
With Austin making headlines and ending up on virtually every "Top 10 Best City for..." lists -- we now have about 150 people moving here daily!! We figured we should warn potential new residents of the hidden dangers of moving to Austin.
When users install or upgrade to Windows 10, "display scaling" may be turned on "by default" to either 125% or 150% resulting in blurriness when viewing websites or applications on certain monitors.